Graduate Data Science
- Official Application (Apply online at www.saintpeters.edu, download printable version, request application by phone or mail).
- Personal statement describing why the applicant desires this data science degree. The statement should demonstrate: a.) strong writing skills; b.) an expressed desire to work in the represented field; c.) a strong ability to reason; and d.) commitment to completing the degree (250-500 words).
- A baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the foreign equivalent as determined by an evaluation service accepted by Saint Peter's University. It is strongly recommended that students have a strong background in: computer science/programming, mathematics, statistics or engineering. Applicants are evaluated on an individual basis and may be required to take needed prerequisite coursework.
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Two letters of recommendation required (three letters preferred).
- An interview may be required
See the General Application Requirements section of the catalog.
All Documents Should be Sent to:
Saint Peter's University
Attn: Graduate and Professional Studies Admission
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
Please feel free to call the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies Admission at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.
A maximum of six (6) graduate credits of equivalent course work may be transferred from other accredited universities. A minimum grade of 3.0 (B) is required in such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to and approval by the Director of the Data Science. It is the student's responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the courses. The Director will determine whether the courses are equivalent. Transfer credit is by permission only and not an obligation of the University.