Admission Requirements - Business Analytics
- A completed graduate program application (online or paper).
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale is recommended.
- At least one letter of recommendation (two preferred) attesting to the applicant’s potential for success in graduate studies.
- Undergraduate transcript evidencing an earned Bachelor’s degree (excl. accelerated degree candidates).
- Bachelor’s degree completed before planned start date in MS degree program.
- A copy of the applicant’s résumé.
*While there is no undergraduate major requirement, all applicants must have taken the 3 required courses listed. These courses are currently required of all psychology majors. Substitution courses can be made, at the discretion of the Program Director, in rare circumstances.
All documents should be sent to:
Saint Peter’s University
Attn: Graduate Admission
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
Please feel free to call the Office of Graduate Admission at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.
A maximum of six (6) graduate credits of equivalent course work may be transferred from other accredited universities. A minimum grade of 3.0 (B) is required in such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to and approval by the Chair of the Department. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the courses. The Chair of the Department will determine whether the courses are equivalent. Transfer credit is by permission only and not an obligation of the University.