Admission Requirements - Marketing Science
- Official application (Apply online at www.saintpeters.edu or request an application by phone or mail).
- A baccalaureate degree (preferred major in computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, business, or criminal justice) conferred by a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the foreign equivalent as determined by an approved international evaluation service. It is recommended that students have a strong background in marketing, management, or business analytics. Additionally, students with prior work experience in the marketing field will also be considered for the program.
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred.
- A current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals acquainted with the applicant’s academic and/or professional experience and his/her potential to successfully complete a graduate program.
- A personal statement of 500 words describing why the applicant desires this particular degree. The statement should demonstrate:
- Strong writing skills
- An expressed desire to work in the represented field
- A strong ability to reason
- Commitment to completing the degree
See the General Application Requirements section of the catalog.
All documents should be sent to:
Saint Peter’s University
Attn: Graduate Admission
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
Please feel free to call the Office of Graduate Admission at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.
A maximum of six (6) graduate credits of equivalent course work may be transferred from other accredited universities. A minimum grade of 3.0 (B) is required in such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to and approval by the Director, Marketing Science Program. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the courses. The Director, Marketing Science Program will determine whether the courses are equivalent. Transfer credit is by permission only and not an obligation of the University.