Graduate Public Administration
- Official Application (Apply online at www.saintpeters.edu, download printable version, request application by phone or mail).
- Personal statement of educational/professional goals (250-500 words).
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (program will make exceptions when warranted).
- Two letters of recommendation required (three letters preferred).
See the General Application Requirements section of the catalog.
All Documents Should be Sent to:
Saint Peter's University
Attn: Graduate and Professional Studies Admission
2641 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
Please feel free to call the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies Admission at (201) 761-6470 with any questions.
A maximum of six (6) graduate credits of equivalent course work may be transferred from other accredited colleges and universities. An official transcript showing a minimum grade of 3.0 (B) is required in such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to and approval by the program director. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the courses. The program director will determine whether the courses are equivalent. Transfer credit is by permission only and not an obligation of the University.